BEFORE YOU CAN FLY (PART 3)
Commitment and dedication are the most important habits you should cultivate when you want to fly exceedingly. Commitment is what is left when excitement is over; you don’t need to be unnecessarily excited when it is not really required instead you should learn how to be calm, think of the thing you want to succeed in, what things you need to do to succeed and get committed and dedicated to those things.
This generation is a generation that is highly distracted and for you to be able to fly, you need to be focused.
Before you can fly, you must;
- Abide in the nest. You need to learn how to take cover before you take over. Don’t be in a haste to succeed remember, hurry only brings worry. Everything that happens in life is a process; you have to take the right steps in the right manner. If you want to last, learn to abide in the nest.
- Stretch your wings and learn how to hop. Until an eagle discovers it has wing, it cannot fly. You are the only one responsible for your own flight. A wing symbolizes anything that makes you ascend in life – your talents, your brain and every of your endowments. Learn to make use of your wings.
- Learn to gain strength and balance (Judges 13:24-25). Before you learn to fly, you need to be stable.
- Interpret your signals very well (Luke 3:4). You must be able to identify when it is right for you to fly or not.
- Recognize and celebrate the phases of your flight. Compete only with the vision God has given you in life, never compete with anyone.
A life without training is a life that is ready to crash, take proper training, follow proper protocols and steps also, consult God first in all and get ready to fly high like an eagle. Shalom!
TOPIC: BEFORE YOU CAN FLY (PART 3)
TEXT: DEUTERONOMY 32:11-12
PREACHER: REV’D DR. ADESINA ABEGUNDE