To Consolidate means;
to put something together or preserve something.
John C. Maxwell says; “an event will only challenge you, it is the process that will change you.”
Below are 8 ways to consolidate encounters;
1. Acts and Receive Instructions. Acts 2:37
2. Making efforts to remember all God had said. Matthew 13.
3. Meditate on it always. Matthew 13.
4. Beware of thorns. Matthew 13:22
5. You need to meet your “Elizabeth”. Luke 1:39
6. Be wise and be selective in your conversations with your “Uncles”; 1 Samuel 10:14.
7. Beware of your “Sarah’s”. Gen. 15.1-7
8. Look out for sin to deal with and a consecration to initiate. Is. 6:1-7.
Listen, download and share with your loved ones. YOU ARE WONDERFUL