The Manifestation of divine visitation.
By Rev. Dr. Adesina Abegunde on August 19, 2020
As a Child of God, the hand of God should be visible in your life if truly you are encountering God;
Because, your testimony is the physical manifestation that gives credibility to your encounter(s) with God.
If you lack testimony(ies), your life will be dry dull and dusty.
Below are six things that you should not do if you will see the performance of God’s work, in your life. Don’t;
- Rush to divulge your divine visitation Gen. 37, 1 Samuel 10:14-16, Nehemiah 2:10, Luke 1:36,39-45
- Doubt nor trivialize your divine visitation. 2 kings 7:1 Luke 1:37:45
- Manipulate divine visitation to happen. Gen 15; 16.
- Shark in fulfilling the natural law or divine command. Matthew 1:24, Gen 18:1-15, James 1:24
- Pollute divine process. Matthew 1:24-25,
- Do not hurry to manifest. Isaiah 16:2, Gen 37, Luke 2, Habakkuk 2:3.
Download and listen as God’s servant brings God’s seasoned and renowned word to you.
You are wonderful! Shalom!