By Rev. Dr. Adesina Abegunde on September 18, 2020
It was another amazing time in God’s presence as we continued our study from the book of Habakkuk. We looked at the key word ‘Vision’. So many people talk about especially in the secular world but only few persons know what it really means. In today’s Bible study, God’s servant taught us about vision from the bible; and below are few things that we talked about as regarding vision;
- God is the revealer of vision,
- captured in written form,
- must be clear,
- must inspire who ever reads it,
- is for an appointed time,
- has a maturing time,
- speaks only the truth,
- tarries till the appointed time,
- only comes through for the waiter,
- is sure to come to pass,
- never come late.
The visioner needs to know that:
- They must have a watch i.e. a place of prayer,
- It’s a privilege to see,
- There is a duty to write i.e. a need to capture it,
- There is a duty to make it plain,
- it is your responsibility to make it plain,
- it is your responsibility to wait for it.
To run with a vision; you need a seeing eyes and hearing ear.
Download and listen to God’s seasoned and renowned servant as he brings you God’s undiluted word on ‘Vision’.
You are Wonderful!